The Estuary

The Estuary

Monday 6 July 2015

Hooray! A Great Weekend!

A great weekend means I am still recovering, so only a short post...


Hooray the house is growing.





Hooray the van enjoyed its first mini music festival and got us there and back with no hiccups.




Hooray the festival was great fun with friends and family, music, sunshine and a great burger van.





I was enjoying myself so much I didn't' have time to take many photos, but here is a short clip of my favourite band -'Fluid Druid' starting their set. Very exciting - I hope you can play the clip.

 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I thought your new house would be made with hay bales or old tyres.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An unusual house would have been nice but this one is very practical and economical to run ☺

      Delete
    2. It looks fantastic. Can`t wait to see what you do with the garden.

      Delete
  2. Uh-oh, can't see the video on my iPad. Like the rest of the post though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame it shows on android or windows. It's only a short clip that Sam took. I am looking forward to future performances when I will get some more pics and clips.

      Delete
  3. Hooray indeed - can we have a pic of your red face? Heheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sat in the sun as much as possible over the weekend - not realising that this might be a mistake. My face is red raw and I am not posting any pics....

    ReplyDelete