The Estuary

The Estuary

Monday 12 October 2015

We're here!!

We're here and I'm so tired I've hardly taken any photos. Hopefully I will be in a fit state to reflect on the move by next week, but meanwhile here are a few snapshots of the very beginning...


Here we go! Don't forget the bamboo.


Deity installed in the hedgerow.

First Devonshire cream tea of the new era.
(Only the remains as I ate it before I thought of taking a photo)

Lopping time.

This looks interesting...

Great we can buy Thai food in the local lay by on a Saturday night.
Dinner sorted!


2 comments:

  1. A thai take-away! What luxury for you!
    Paul must have really hated those tall trees if lopping was his first job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't really hate the trees - just the shade... and the Thai take away is great!

      Delete